Swiftdeath-PhattyGSwiftdeath-PhattyG

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 30 Fans

Stick Battle Arena 2 Stick Battle Arena 2

Good stuff

Classic stick battlefield style killing. Wish more animations like this would come out again like they used to. Just maybe you should have had more guys come out of the windows shooting. Liked some of the weapons u had. The sticks moved a bit slow sometimes, maybe you should make up a running sequence so they can move faster. Other than that good stuff, keep it up.

no valentine no valentine

Good but emo

So I liked the style and the music. But the main character seemed kind of hopelessly emo. Can relate to the situation, but not the ignorant sorrow of the main character. I gave it a 4. Keep the style and keep on working. You can do well with it.

george-kelly-johnson responds:

heh.

thanks

Madness Parody 2! Madness Parody 2!

Decent

The themes you bring up to make fun of from the madness series are pretty well done. But I think the movie should move a bit faster, and also the naked madness chicks looked terrible. Their boobs should be like actual boobs, not saggy paint-ons, and they shouldn't be all pink. But I did like the text joke, and the dandylion joke. Make more, improve a bit and you should get better scores.

Possessions Part I Possessions Part I

Spelling and way too slow

For being a horror animation it really goes way too slow. Basically every scene involves more than 1 zoom in or zoom out sequence that take up 45 seconds each. You never show the characters mouths move, and you always show their eyes. It seems like you are too lazy to do the mouth movements. When the characters walk they just slide, they dont move their limbs. Above all your spelling is terrible. There are many words you spell incorrectly, and/or also use incorrectly in your sentences. It's a nice try but you have a long way to go.

Stick assault course Stick assault course

Nice, just needs more death

It's got good animation and smooth movement etc. Just like normally usin the word "assault" in the title implies violence. Put in sum more death or obstacles that could kill. Nice work tho.

Crumie Shorts Crumie Shorts

Oh man dude that was hilarious.

Your sense of humor comes out great in these animations. Lol dude i kept laughing over and over especially in the first cartoon. You should start a series with the first characters and post the movies on newgrounds.

Awesome job dude, wish I could rate higher on the humor lol.

Crumie responds:

haha yeah Garry And Larry might return, who knows?

The Incredible Mr Frost The Incredible Mr Frost

Very funny stuff.

Haha omg dude that was funny in itself with just the random scene after scene, but once you turn on the comments its the funniest thing ever lol.

Nice sense of humor dude and good presentation, hope to see more like it.

Pone Pone

Nice work.

This movie has excellent physics, liquid, shading and background effects. This movie is an example of the kind of shorts that can succeed with sheer graphics without a plot.

Black Knights Episode 3 Black Knights Episode 3

Flawless

Best full body animation with high quality organization.

Unbelieveable.

Slakt 'n Teaser Slakt 'n Teaser

Tremendous detail, movement, and action content

Oscar, that was my favorite of your movies so far.

I especially like how the environment broke when the bullets and grenade came in contact with it. Also I loved how the bodies had realistic movement when they fell, and how the blood matched the placement of the wounds in the environment.

Very good job dude, the front page deserves to be yours.

Get-lost responds: