Swiftdeath-PhattyGSwiftdeath-PhattyG

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 30 Fans

Stick Battle Arena 2 Stick Battle Arena 2

Good stuff

Classic stick battlefield style killing. Wish more animations like this would come out again like they used to. Just maybe you should have had more guys come out of the windows shooting. Liked some of the weapons u had. The sticks moved a bit slow sometimes, maybe you should make up a running sequence so they can move faster. Other than that good stuff, keep it up.

no valentine no valentine

Good but emo

So I liked the style and the music. But the main character seemed kind of hopelessly emo. Can relate to the situation, but not the ignorant sorrow of the main character. I gave it a 4. Keep the style and keep on working. You can do well with it.

george-kelly-johnson responds:

heh.

thanks

Madness Parody 2! Madness Parody 2!

Decent

The themes you bring up to make fun of from the madness series are pretty well done. But I think the movie should move a bit faster, and also the naked madness chicks looked terrible. Their boobs should be like actual boobs, not saggy paint-ons, and they shouldn't be all pink. But I did like the text joke, and the dandylion joke. Make more, improve a bit and you should get better scores.

The New Backmask 1 The New Backmask 1

Not bad.

You certainly have some of the most prominent and meaningful backmasks around right now. The one that really suprised me was your summary of the entire song of Stairway To Heaven. I'll have to check that one out to see how true it is.

Good work though.